For more information contact:
p (410) 612-1000 x106
f (410) 612-1004
Stick & Puck
Our Stick 'n Puck sessions provide the opportunity to
sharpen player skills and provide extra practice time. It's a chance to
work on skating, stick handling, shooting and passing. All ages are welcome! Sessions designated as "Family" are intended for parents and children to enjoy the ice together. Please note gear requirements listed after our schedule information:
Please see our news and events page for all of our sessions
Gear for those under age 18:
- Required: Helmet with full Cage, Gloves, Shin Pads, Skates, Stick
- Also Suggested: Elbow pads, Pants
Gear for those over age 18:
- Required: Helmet, Gloves, Skates, Stick
- Also Suggested: Elbow Pads, Shin Pads
You may also use our Stick N Puck sessions as an opportunity to make arrangements for Private Instruction with an instructor. . . Note that if you make arrangements for a private lesson on one of these sessions, you will pay Admission to the Ice World cashier, then pay your coach directly for the lesson.
Approved Private Coaches:
Ed Slusher: 410-612-1000 x 106 or email@example.com
Tomorrow's Ice: visit tomorrowsice.com
Stick & Puck Session Fees
- $13.00. as of May 1, 2017 (Some of our sessions are 1 hour, some are several hours. Every session is the same low price!)
- $ 115.00 for a 10 session punch card
- The first 2 goalies are free!
- All skaters, including ALL goalies, must check in with the cashier.